Notice is hereby given that the 63rd Annual General Meeting of the Guild will be held in the Guild Cinema FilmHouse, 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ on Sunday, 17th December 2017 at about 6.20pm immediately after the screening of our Christmas film, Three Godfathers.
Nominations of candidates for council members and office bearers need to be submitted in writing to the EFG, signed by a proposer, a seconder and by the member to be proposed, confirming his/her willingness to serve on the council if elected. They should be submitted by the start of the AGM.
Our meeting will be followed by our Christmas party with drinks and buffet.
- Minutes of the 62nd Annual General Meeting held on 18th December 2016
- Annual Report for Season 2016 – 2017
- Accounts for the period 1 May 2016 to 30 April 2017
- Election of Office Bearers and Council Members
- Any Other Competent Business
By Order of Council