Notice is hereby given that the 62nd Annual General Meeting of the Guild will be held in the Guild Cinema FilmHouse, 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ on Sunday, 18th December 2016 at about 6.20pm immediately after the screening of our Christmas film, The Man Who Came to Dinner.
Nominations of candidates for council members and office bearers need to be submitted in writing to the EFG, signed by a proposer, a seconder and by the member to be proposed, confirming his/her willingness to serve on the council if elected. They should be submitted by the start of the AGM.
Our meeting will be followed by our Christmas party with drinks and buffet.
- Minutes of the 61st Annual General Meeting held on 13th December 2015
- Annual Report for Season 2015 – 2016
- Accounts for the period 1 May 2015 to 30 April 2016
- Election of Office Bearers and Council Members
- Any Other Competent Business
By Order of Council